Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 1, 2008

Well, I’m sitting here in Indy getting ready for my trip. I had dinner tonight with my director (she also took me to the airport) and that was a great way to start my vacation. Had an awesome day at work and got everything done I needed to do including changing my voicemail greeting and turning off my “Out of Office” assistant on Outlook. It’s pretty not-busy here at the Indy Airport. I just made a spreadsheet for my expenses while in SA so I don’t spend too much! We’ll see. I’m going to check my gate now and start reading the fourth book in Tamora Pierce’s Lioness Rampant quartet. I’m really excited because I read the first 3 last summer and I’ve been waiting for an occasion to read the 4th. It won’t take me too long and then it’s off for Nelson Mandella’s weighty bio(at least it feels that way in my bag)!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Answer to Blog Quiz:

1. Diane
2. Eyebrow Waxing
3. Leper Colony
4. Shadrack
5. Whale
6. Cape Point
7. Ostrich
8. $20.00
9. 68 degrees
10. Our Accents
11. The Landlord at Whipstock
12. Whipstock Farm
13. The Cape of Good Hope Castle
14. Uncle Sam's Store
15. Jessica McInerney!